View the COVID-19 Dashboard at:
Research and Administrative Services
Please email email@example.com if you have questions concerning any of the following processes:
- Job Opening Requests (job posting)
- Student and casual hires
- Research Staff Hires
- Job Change Requests (including extensions)
- Job termination submissions
- Student payment entries (scholarship, GAT)
- efin interpretation
- Grant expense compliance checks
- Funds transfers (journal transfers)
- Expense reimbursement for non-employees
- Expense claim support (instruction, trouble shooting)
- Invoice payment
- Invoice creation
- IDB - Internal Department Billing
- Change Orders for PO's
- Project Cost Control
- Pcard Purchasing / Reconciliation
- Project extensions and maintenance
- Materials, equipment and supplies ordering
- Project balance information
- Project Costing
- Rhian Gunn (Research Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our weekly Research and Innovation Newsletters, found here:
- Department of Biological Sciences: email@example.com
- Department of Chemistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Computer Science: email@example.com
- Department of Geoscience: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics: email@example.com
- Department of Physics and Astronomy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Facilities and Services
SCIENCE TECHNICAL SHOPS
Manager – Technical Support Services
SCIENCE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Technical Support Services Admin
Cathy Bartsch (email@example.com)
Core Facilities Assistant
Erika Branagh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Teaching and Learning
The Taylor Institute f Teaching and Learning can provide Learning Technology Coaches support the implementation of learning technology tools as the campus community engages in online, blended and remote teaching.
They are available to support academic staff design and implement their online courses, adapt to new learning technologies and assist with session scheduling and facilitation.
To view the full course calendar at the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning, please visit:
Join us in celebrating this year's champions of science.
Click here to view the Student Awards of Excellence, Faculty Awards of Excellence, Support and Research Staff Awards of Excellence, International Awards of Excellence and the Safety Award of Excellence.
If you have questions, or would like to submit a nomination please email:
Events, Communications and Marketing
If you have identified a need and support for marketing, communications, events or student related activities, please complete the following request form to start the process of working together.
Please visit our Media Support web page at: science.ucalgary.ca/about/events-and-communications/media-support
We know you are making a difference and are proud of your research, teaching and learning practice, and engagement with the community. We want to hear from you so we can share your achievements across the faculty, university and with our community supporters.
What are you doing that is innovative, curious, collaborative, or creative? Send us a note so that you can connect with the strategic plan in a personal way, and the Faculty can share your accomplishments broadly.
To share your accomplishments, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Academic or Administrative Unit (e.g. faculty, department, program, centre)
- Whether you are staff, faculty, undergrad student, grad student, post doc, research staff, community member or other
- Description of your accomplishment
- Attach any photos you might have
We are looking forward to learning about your accomplishments!