Peter Christian Hoyer
- CPSC 399.1 - Special Topics in Computer Science (Theoretical Fndns of CS I)
- CPSC 413 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms I
- CPSC 519 - Introduction to Quantum Computation
- CPSC 619 - Quantum Computation
- CPSC 399.2 - Special Topics in Computer Science (Theoretical Fndns of CS II)
Research and teaching
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum computing
- Data structures
- Quantum cryptography
- Quantum complexity theory
Peter Høyer is an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Calgary. He obtained his PhD in computer science from the University of Southern Denmark under the supervision of Joan Boyar and Gilles Brassard. His PhD thesis is on quantum algorithms and amplitude amplification. While studying, he has been a visitor for six or more months at BRICS at the University of Aarhus, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the University of Montreal. He has held an Alberta Ingenuity Associateship award and a fellowship from the Pacific Institute of Mathematical Sciences. His research interests include quantum algorithms, quantum walks, simulations, quantum cryptography, and foundational computer science.
For a complete list of publications, please visit the archival IQST website.