Federico Fernando Krause
Department of Geoscience
University of Calgary, 1979
University of Kansas
University of Kansas
- Krause, F. F. and Oldershaw, A. E.. (1979). "Submarine carbonate breccia beds-a depositional model for two-layer, sediment gravity flows from the Sekwi Formation (Lower Cambrian), Mackenzie Mountains, Northwest Territories, Canada". Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, 16:189-199.
- Krause, F. and Nelson, D.A., (1984). "Storm Event Sedimentation. Lithofacies Association in the Cardium Formation, Pembina Area,West-Central Alberta, Canada". In: The Meozoic of Middle North America, D.F. Stott and D.J. Glass (eds), Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists Memoir 9: 575.
- Barclay, J.E., Krause, F., Campbell, R.I. and Utting, J. (1990). "Dynamic casting and growth faulting: Dawson Creek Graben Complex Carboniferous-Permian Peace River Embayment, Western Canada". Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology, Vol. 38A, No. 1: 115-145.
- Krause, F. F. and Nelson, D. A.. (1991). "Evolution of an Upper Cretaceous (Turonian) shelf sandstone ridge: analysis of the Crossfield - Cardium pool, Alberta, Canada". In Shelf Sand and Sandstone Bodies: Geometry, Facies and Sequence Stratigraphy. Edited by Swift, D. J. P., Oertel, G. F., Tillman, R. F. and Thorne, J. A.. International Association of Sedimentologists, Special Publication, 14: 427-456.
- Krause, F., Hall, R.L., Jointer, S.D., and Deutsch, K.B. (1994). "Biostratigraphic evaluation of a sequence bounding surface: The Cardinal/Leyland unconformity ("E5/T5 surface") in the Cardium Formation (Upper Cretaceous; upper Turonian - lower Coniacian) at Seebe, Alberta", Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology, 42: 296-311.
- Meyer, R., Krause, F. and Braman, D. (1998). "Unconformities within a progradational estuarine system: the Lower Campanian Virgelle Member, Millk River Formation, Writing-On-Stone Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada". In: Tidalites: Processes and Products, Alexander, C.R. (ed.), Society for Sedimentary Research, Special Publication No. 61: 129-141.
- Krause, F. and Williams, C.. (2000). "Paleosol chronosequences and peritidal deposits of the Middle Devonian (Givetian) Yahatinda Formation, Wasootch Creek, Alberta, Canada". Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology, 48: 1-18.
- Krause, Federico F.. (2001). "Genesis and geometry of the Meiklejohn Peak lime mud-mound, Bare Mountain Quadrangle, Nevada, USA: Ordovician limestone with submarine frost heave structures- a possible response to gas clathrate hydrate evolution". In: Carbonate mounds: Sedimentation, organismal response and diagenesis, D. W. Kopaska-Merkel and D. C. Haywick (editors). Sedimentary Geology, 145: 189-213.
- Krause, F.F., Scotese, C.R., Neito, C., Sayegh, S.G., Hopkins, J.C. and Meyer, R.O.. (2004). "Paleozoic stromatactis and zebra carbonate mud-mounds: Global abundance and paleogeographic distribution". Geology, 32, No.3: 181-184.
- Meyer, R.O. and Krause, F. (2006). "Permeability anisotropy and heterogeneity of a sandstone reservoir analogue: An estuarine to shoreface depositional system in the Virgelle Member, Milk River Formation, Writing-On-Stone Provincial Park, Southern Alberta". Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology, 54: 301-318.