Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- STAT 631 - Computational Statistics
Research and teaching
- Bayesian statistics and computation
- Markov chain Monte Carlo and related simulation methods
- Modelling biological systems
- Infectious disease epidemiology
- Disease surveillance
- Statistical learning
- Experimental design
- Ecological statistics
- Currently accepting graduate students for Ph.D. and Masters program.
- Currently accepting undergraduate students for research projects.
- Currently seeking to hire postdoctoral fellows.
Please contact me by email for more information.