Associate Professor (Teaching)
Department of Physics and Astronomy
PhD - Physics (emphasis in nanotechnology)
University of Washington, 2003
BSc - Physics with minor in Math
University of California at Santa Cruz, 1998
GE - Music with honours
Bakersfield (California), 1995
- PHYS 371 - Introduction to Energy
- PHYS 455 - Electromagnetic Theory II
- Donev, Jason, Langill, Phil, Williams, M.D. and Russel, M.J.. "Digital Sundials on the Internet, a new way of using Ancient Technology". Physics in Canada 66.1 (2010): 41-42. Print.
- Ahrensmeier, Daria, Donev, Jason, Hicks, Bart, Louro, Alfredo, Sangalli, L., Stafford, Randall and Thompson, Robert Ian. "Labatorials at the University of Calgary: In pursuit of effective small group instruction within large registration physics service courses". Physics in Canada 65.4 (2009): 214-216. Print.
- Donev, Jason, Yu, Q., Bollinger, R.K., Long, B.R. and Fain, S.C. Jr.. "Non-Contact Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Amorphous Solid Water Deposits on Au(111)". Journal of Chemical Physics 123.4 (2005). Print.
- Pittenger, B., Fain, S.C. Jr., Cochran, M.J., Donev, Jason, Robertson, B.E., Szuchmacher, A. and Overney, R.M.. "Pre-melting at ice-solid interfaces studied via velocity dependent indentation with force microscope tips". Physical Review B 63. (2000): 134102. Print.
- Donev, Jason. Low Temperature Methanol Sticking Measurements. University of California Santa Cruz Undergraduate Thesis 1998.