A female student sits outdoors.

Undergraduate Procedures, Policies and Forms

Independent Research Course Project

Note:  We have moved all independent study courses to a webform application process.

For BCEM 507, BCEM 528, BCEM 530, BIOL 507, BIOL 509, BIOL 528, BIOL 530, CMMB 507, CMMB 528, CMMB 507.95/530, ECOL 507, ECOL 528, ECOL 530, PLBI 507, PLBI 528, PLBI 530, ZOOL 507, ZOOL 528, or ZOOL 530 – please fill out the "Independent Research Course Application" form.  

Program worksheets

Files are all in one document. Worksheets are for planning purposes; please have a graduation audit completed at the Undergraduate Science Centre.