Procedures, Polices and Forms
- How Computer Science ranks students for funding and scholarship nominations is dependent on annual performance reviews, GPA, year in the program, publications and reference letters. These are all factors which will be considered for any kind of funding.
- For departmental Research Award funding, please view these Research Award Guidelines. When there are funds available for departmental Research Awards, students will be notified by the Graduate program coordinator to apply. Please view our Research Award Application form.
- Managing My Program: Supervision
- Supervisory Policy (Computer Science, effective July 1, 2009)
- Supervision During Sabbatical Fellowships and Other Periods of Leave
- Graduate Supervision by Individuals Without a Continuing Board Appt. (Contact Graduate Program Officer, Jackie Hunt)
- When students request a change of supervisors (Departmental guidelines)
General graduate studies policies
- For information on the Faculty of Graduate Studies’ policies and procedures, please visit the Graduate Studies Handbook