The online application system opens on November 1. The application deadline is January 15 in the year of admission.
There is only one admission competition annually (for the fall term).
If your primary language is not English you MUST submit either:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), minimal requirement, 580 written-based, 93 internet based
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), minimal requirement 7
- Proof that you have completed and received a grade of "B" on Level III of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program by the department deadline for applications
- 3.00 (on a 4 point system) is required
- To calculate GPA, use courses taken in the last two years of bachelor's a degree and of all of a master's degree
Please note that meeting our admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
You must submit the following to the department by January 15:
- graduate studies on-line application
- application fee
- transcripts and degree certificates if degree is not shown as awarded on your transcript
- three reference forms with reference letters printed on institutional letterhead
- English Language Proficiency Test (if applicable)
DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL. The fee is mandatory and non-refundable.
- $125 CAD for Canadians and permanent residents
- $145 CAD for international students with a study permit
- $180 CAD for re-admission to complete a program you withdrew from