Technovation is a global tech education non-profit that empowers girls and families to become leaders, creators and problem-solvers.
The Faculty of Science has been working with local area schools and community groups since 2014 to support Technovation Girls, which equips young women ages 10-18 with the skills to become tech entrepreneurs and leaders. With the support of volunteer mentors, girls work in teams to code mobile apps that address real-world problems they’ve identified.
- Registration Opens: October 11, 2022
- Official Season Launch: January 14, 2023 (online)
- Registration Deadline (Students and Mentors): March 22, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
- Submission Deadline: April 18, 2023 at 23:59 UTC (4:59pm MST - convert to your timezone with a tool like this one)
- Judging: May - June 2023
- World Summit: To be announced in 2023