Teaching and Learning Committee
The Faculty of Science Teaching and Learning Committee meets monthly during each academic school year and is chaired by the Associate Dean, Teaching, Learning, and Student Engagement. The committee’s primary purpose is to create resources for teaching and learning, and serve as an advisory group on teaching and learning issues.
2017-18 Committee: Academic Staff Representatives by Department
- Chair - delegated to AD TLSE: Wendy Benoit | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biological Sciences: Corey Flynn | email@example.com
- Chemistry: Max Anikovskiy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Science: Nelson Wong | email@example.com
- Geoscience: Jen Cuthbertson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mathematics & Statistics: Scott Robison | email@example.com
- Physics & Astronomy: Sean Stotyn | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean's Representative: Marie-Claire Shanahan | email@example.com
- Dean's Representative: Carol Berenson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUPE Representative: Farzin Malekani | email@example.com
- Graduate Student: Jori Harrison | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Student: Michael Nguyen
The committee also has undergraduate and graduate student representatives as well as two Dean’s appointees from other Faculties or units on campus.