Teaching and Learning Committee
The Faculty of Science Teaching and Learning Committee meets monthly during each academic school year and is chaired by the Associate Dean, Teaching, Learning, and Student Engagement. The committee’s primary purpose is to create resources for teaching and learning, and serve as an advisory group on teaching and learning issues.
2017-18 Committee: Academic Staff Representatives by Department
- Biological Sciences: Isabelle Barrette-Ng | email@example.com
- Chemistry: Max Anikovskiy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Science: Nelson Wong | email@example.com
- Geoscience: Jennifer Cuthbertson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mathematics and Statistics: Scott Robinson | email@example.com
- Physics and Astronomy: Anna Harlick | firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee also has undergraduate and graduate student representatives as well as two Dean’s appointees from other Faculties or units on campus.