All students are free to use the SCS as a space to study, connect or relax. Full book-outs of the SCS are intended for science-related events.
Students can use the space during the following times:
- Fall and Winter terms: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Spring and Summer terms: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please note that these hours may be affected by events and space bookings.
The SCS includes closed meeting rooms, movable and fixed whiteboards, dedicated washrooms, a wide array of movable furniture, a functional podium, and much more!
- The Undergraduate Science Centre books the SCS out for Science meetings and events. If the space is unavailable, the booking will be clearly posted. Please respect these bookings and do not occupy the space when it is in use.
- The SCS is a shared space. Please ensure you clean up after yourself after using the space, including throwing away garbage, wiping down the whiteboards after use, and returning all used furniture or items to the location you found them.
- Staying overnight in the SCS is prohibited. Please respect the hours listed.