Undergraduate Forms

Request a Course Overload

Use the following form to request an overload for a course offered by the Faculty of Science in the current term.  Please note:  submitting a request does not guarantee an overload. 

This form will be open for submissions from July 1 to September 8, 2022.

Request a Graduation Check or Letter

Use this form to verify that you are on track to graduate, or request a graduation letter. 

Faculty of Science After Degree Assessment Request

Please complete the following form to start your After Degree assessment. The assessment will determine which course credit, if any, may apply from your previous degree(s) to your new After Degree program.

Independent Research Course Application

Use this form to apply for Independent Study in a selection of science courses.

Geoscience Field School Registration

Complete this form to begin registration for GLGY 337, GLGY 441, GLGY 435, or GOPH 549.