Science Student Handbook: Who Can Help
I need help with something specific!
Need help for one of these issues?
- Switching Faculties? Visit the Faculty you are hoping to enter.
- Staying in the same Faculty but adding another major/ combined degree/ minor? Talk to your science program advisors.
Withdrawing from a class
A withdrawal is dropping a class after the drop deadline has passed in a given semester.
Do you need permission to withdraw from a class?
- Is it your first time withdrawing from this class?
- Yes. Go ahead and withdraw.
- No, the system won’t let you. Chat with a science program advisor and let them know what you are trying to do.
Taking a class for a third time
You’ll need permission to do this. Meet with a science program advisor to discuss your situation.