Institutes, Centres, and Major Facilities
Exceptional science demands world-class tools and innovative ways of thinking. Cutting-edge research requires exceptional observational, experimental, and computational facilities. To organize our efforts around our Grand Challenges, our major facilities, centres, and institutes facilitate concentrations of expertise and crosscutting interactions among disciplines.
Our major facilities, centres, and institutes are tangible displays of our evolving vision. They reflect how and where we want to make a difference. They differentiate us as a faculty, representing a history of institutional investment and success in securing external funding through competition and partnership.
- Institute for Quantum Science and Technology
- Institute for Security, Privacy, and Information Assurance
- Centre for Molecular Simulation
- Canadian Energy Systems Analysis Research
- Natural History Collections (Rocks, Minerals, Fossils/Inertebrate Zoology/Vertebrate Zoology/Herbarium)
- Biophysics Core Facility